COVID GUIDELINES: We do want you to have a great time!
In Accordance with Local Health Officials, the Following Guidelines will be in Place at Cup O Joy until Further Notice
- Please, Stay home if you are not comfortable being in a crowd or if you have health issues that put you at risk.
- Please, Stay home if you are not feeling well or have been sick in the last 2 weeks.
- Our Capacity will be greatly reduced therefore we encourage Advanced/Reserved Seats, which can be purchased online. Your seats can be held for you and no need to come early to scramble for a seat.
- Seating is spread out and distance will be maintained between family groups in seating area whenever possible.
- Staff will wear masks when serving patrons, and self monitor for illness
- In accordance with NEW WI guidelines, Masks Are Mandatory at all times unless eating or drinking
Cup O Joy will provide a mask at the door if needed. Please Help Us Stay Open☺
Please Direct Any Questions to email@example.com
For the time being:
Please do not arrive any earlier than door opening to avoid lines outside
Check out the website or facebook to make sure the show is still on.
And: find the full schedule at